American Veterinary Chiropractic Association (AVCA)
AVCA Doctors are part of something BIG!
MEMBERSHIP is doctors, individuals and groups working together within their disciplines to expand and promote the knowledge and acceptance of animal chiropractic to their professions, the public and governments; locally, nationally and internationally, within the Standards, Bylaws and Ethics Statement set forth by the AVCA.
Membership – Staying Current and Connected
The intangibles: Collegiality, Professional Credibility, and Profession Unity
When we listen to members talk about what their membership means to them, they most often refer to the intangible benefits, particularly collegiality of their fellow AVCA members and being a part of a unified profession. Personal and professional relationships and profession unity are built through maintaining association membership and annual conference attendance.
TO JOIN OR RENEW MEMBERSHIP – CLICK HERE
Professional Membership (Voting) $225, Doctor Associate $300, Non-Doctor Associate $100
Your AVCA Membership Value and Member Involvement
- Professional credibility
- Professional unity
- Information resources
- Member pricing on resources*, logo apparel and conference
- Promotion of animal chiropractic and AVCA Certified Doctors
- Annual Meeting /Annual Conference
- If teaching and speaking is your talent, answer the annual conference Call for Speakers.
- Be a legislative watchdog; update the AVCA office of any happenings in your state or province.
- Respond to notices; paying dues on time is a big savings to YOUR AVCA in time, mailings, materials.
- Promote animal chiropractic – give lay and professional lectures, starting in your own communities.
- Promote ACCC/AVCA Certified Animal Chiropractic Professionals wherever you go.
- Respond to AVCA communications; participate in surveys, questionnaires, etc.
- Contribute book reviews, case reports and other information of interest for AVCA Membership Updates.
- Leadership abilities? Consider a volunteer leadership position in your community or the association.
- Keep your contact information current.
- Attend YOUR AVCA Annual Conference.
* Some resources are limited to Professional Membership
Your AVCA Dues Support Activities Which Benefit You and the Profession
- ACCC/AVCA certification program – professional credibility
- Professional Practice Analysis – defines animal chiropractic
- AVCA conference (AVCA annual membership meeting and ACCC recertification hours)
- Information for State/Provincial Boards/Registrars that supports animal chiropractic
- Maintain AVCA office and support staff